- Off-Migration Guide: Decrypt all Boxcryptor encrypted files
- What happens if Boxcryptor goes out of business?
- Migrate to Boxcryptor for macOS v3.x
- Documentation for Boxcryptor 2.x (Legacy)
- How to Create a Debug Log
- I Cannot Connect to the Boxcryptor Servers
- Use self-signed Certificates for Cloud Provider
- I Cannot Move a File to an Encrypted Folder
- Where can I download Boxcryptor Classic?
- Outdated Clients
- Cannot open some files
- Apple Chip-Support
- What is a FolderKey.bch and a .bclink file
- Recover Account Access if Second Factor (2FA) is Lost
How can we help you?
Still not using Boxcryptor?
Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.