- I Cannot Install Boxcryptor
- My Screen Goes Black on Install
- I Cannot Update or Uninstall Boxcryptor
- WebView2 Troubleshooting
- Boxcryptor is Using a Lot of CPU
- Boxcryptor is Slow
- Icons or the Context Menu are Not Shown
- How to Create a Debug Log
- Boxcryptor Crashes at Start
- I Cannot Connect to the Boxcryptor Servers
- Where can I download Boxcryptor Classic?
- What happens if Boxcryptor goes out of business?
- Advanced Client Configuration
- Outdated Clients
- Cannot open some files
- How to use Windows Search / Cortana
- What is a FolderKey.bch and a .bclink file
- Incompatibility with Bitdefender
- Recover Account Access if Second Factor (2FA) is Lost
How can we help you?
Still not using Boxcryptor?
Boxcryptor encrypts your sensitive files and folders in Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive and many other cloud storages. It combines the benefits of the most user friendly cloud storage services with the highest security standards worldwide. Encrypt your data right on your device before syncing it to the cloud providers of your choice.